I love shopping on Minted and I think you will too. Minted sells the freshest unique paper goods – from holiday cards to wedding invitations to limited-edition art – all sourced from a global community of independent graphic designers.
If you join now, Minted will give you $25 toward your first purchase!
Follow these directions EXACTLY!
* First, head on over here http://www.minted.com/referral/landing/1x235b to sign up for a new Minted account and you will score $25 off your first order of $50 or more (applied automatically at the final stage of checkout) AFTER you enter your credit card info.
* Now click on the “Holiday” tab at the top left and choose Holiday Postcards. Select the Postcard design you like, then choose 25 for $43 and select “Personalize”. After you are finished designing and adding photos etc., add to your cart.
* Go back to the “Holiday” tab and select photo cards. Hover over any card and you should see a green button pop-up that states “quick look”. Click on it, then scroll down and you should see “Order Sample +$9″. Click on it, then add to cart.
* You are now ready to start the checkout process. Just click the cart button at the top to start checking out. You will need to enter your billing and shipping info, then at the bottom you should see a spot to enter a promotion code. Enter code HOL25SHIP to score $25 off your holiday card order, plus FREE shipping (note that this code expires at 11:59 PM PST on 11/12/2012)! And this code can be stacked with the $25 you snag for signing up, making for a total of $50 off your order!
* So your total comes to $43 for 25 personalized postcards and $9 for the order sample, bringing the cost to $52. And then you deduct the $50 discount you’ll score from the new member sign-up credit AND the promo code, which makes for a final cost of $2 + FREE shipping! How sweet is that?!
IMPORTANT NOTE: You will need to apply the $25 holiday cards promo code HOL25SHIP when you view the cart. You will then need to enter your credit card info (before you will see the additional $25 discount) AND then on the final checkout page you will see both discounts.
(Thanks for the direction, Jackie and for the heads up on the coupon code, Queen Bee Coupons and hip2save!)