Check out this e-mail I just received from Zaycon Foods. I have only seen positive reviews regarding this company and their meat. My price point for ground beef is lower than the $3.29 lb. However, this is QUALITY meat! LFTB is the “pink slime” as explored in ABC’s newscast. A little ammonia anyone? None of that in MY meat please! Split with a few friends to reduce your out of pocket expense!
We are taking orders now! CLICK HERE to log onto our website to place your order. You don’t want to miss out! Watch for our Fresh Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts to be offered next month!
Ground Beef will be offered to the following locations:
- La Crescenta Montrose
- Gardern Grove
- San Diego
- Apple Valley
- Moreno Valley
- Palm Springs – Will be open when location is confirmed
- Palm Desert – Will be open when location is confirmed
Fresh 93/7 Ground Beef
• LFTB Free
• Comes in a 40-lb case with four 10-lb chubs per case (approximate weight–see note below).
• No chemicals, additives or water added to meat during processing.
• Processed at a USDA-inspected, state-of-the-art plant employing strict operating protocols (including HACCP) and the highest in food-safety standards.
• Prior to processing, inspectors from the USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service randomly sample cattle under a monitoring plan and perform testing for antibiotic residues.
* USDA nutrition labeling standards defines “extra lean” and “lean” ground beef based on the lean/fat ratio. While not part of these guidelines, the term “super lean” is often used in the grocery sector to describe ground beef at the upper end of the “lean” category (i.e., “Zaycon Foods 93/7 Super Lean Ground Beef”). This ground beef product is 93% lean and 7% fat.
[NOTE: This product is an approximate weight. Some cases will weigh slightly less than 40 lbs. Customers receiving cases less than 40 lbs will receive an exact credit representing this difference in their ZF account.]